Far too many churches are struggling. Now there is a way you can help. Revitalize Network launched with the focus of reviving hurting, declining, and dying churches. No church should struggle. If God can save any person, then He can save any church.
How does Revitalize Network help churches?
We are eternal optimists. Even the unhealthiest churches can experience a radical turnaround. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization created to assist and support struggling churches. Our team offers consultations, coaching, and resources to help hurting churches. We work individually with each congregation to create a pathway to restored health. Our goal is to rekindle a congregation’s passion for the local community.
What is the benefit to my church if we join Revitalize Network?
Actually, members of Revitalize Network should see their membership as helping other churches first. This network was created so that healthier churches could help struggling churches. We believe churches working together in God’s power cannot be hindered.
How does a church join Revitalize Network?
Our partner form can guide you through the process. Joy is one of the defining characteristics of our organization and our partnering churches. We focus on the areas where we can work together. Some churches in our network choose to make us their primary affiliation, while others align with us but keep their primary denominational affiliation. We do not ask churches to leave their current affiliations to join our network.
Where is Revitalize Network located?
We are based in Franklin, TN, part of the Nashville, TN metro area, but our team members are located all across North America.
Where does Revitalize Network work?
Our team is capable of helping a church in any part of North America. We hope to expand globally in the future.
Who leads Revitalize Network?
We’ve assembled some of the best church health experts in North America. Sam Rainer serves as president of the network, and the board of directors includes Thom Rainer (executive director) and Amy Jordan.
Does Revitalize Network help churches from all denominations?
Yes, we are broadly evangelical and value collaboration from like-minded partners to serve vulnerable churches. Our network includes churches from a variety of backgrounds.
Do you have a doctrinal statement?
Yes, the following points summarize our doctrine:
- We believe the Old Testament and New Testament Scriptures are the inspired and infallible Word of God. God’s Word is the final authority for faith and life.
- We believe there is only one God, and He has chosen to reveal Himself as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe people were created in the image of God and the sin of Adam (the first person) marred that image, creating an eternal divide between God and people. Every person is born in sin.
- We believe the only way a person can have a true, forgiven relationship with God is through Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary and conceived by the Holy Spirit. Jesus became man without ceasing to be God. Our right standing with God is made sure because of His literal, physical resurrection.
- We believe in the literal, physical return of Jesus to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe God offers eternal life as a free gift and that it must be received by faith alone through God’s grace alone.
- We believe the church of the Lord Jesus Christ is a local body of believers on mission to enlarge God’s kingdom.