For a downloadable version of the FAQ, click here.
How does Revitalize Network help churches?
What is the benefit to my church if we join Revitalize Network?
How does a church join Revitalize Network?
What are the dues?
While we request a minimum donation of at least $50/month, no donation is required to join. However, our recommended giving for churches is $1/month times average weekly worship attendance. For example, a church of 200 in average worship attendance is recommended to give $200/month. The funds your church gives will make a Great Commission difference and go toward the revitalization of churches across North America and the world.
Where is Revitalize Network located?
Where does Revitalize Network work?
Who leads Revitalize Network?
We’ve assembled some of the best church health experts in North America. Sam Rainer serves as president of the network, and the board of directors includes Thom Rainer (executive director), Mike Glenn (chairman), Chuck Lawless, Brad Waggoner, and Amy Jordan.
Does Revitalize Network help churches from all denominations?
Do you have a doctrinal statement?
- We believe the Old Testament and New Testament Scriptures are the inspired and infallible Word of God. God’s Word is the final authority for faith and life.
- We believe there is only one God, and He has chosen to reveal Himself as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe people were created in the image of God and the sin of Adam (the first person) marred that image, creating an eternal divide between God and people. Every person is born in sin.
- We believe the only way a person can have a true, forgiven relationship with God is through Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary and conceived by the Holy Spirit. Jesus became man without ceasing to be God. Our right standing with God is made sure because of His literal, physical resurrection.
- We believe in the literal, physical return of Jesus to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe God offers eternal life as a free gift and that it must be received by faith alone through God’s grace alone.
- We believe the church of the Lord Jesus Christ is a local body of believers on mission to enlarge God’s kingdom.